No Court Appearances
Affordable Fees and Payment Plans
Local and Accessible
New York Debt Settlement Attorneys
Settle Your Debt for Less in New Jersey & Pennsylvania
Debt is a serious and pervasive problem for many Americans. According to a recent study, the average American has $96,371 of debt, which is up nearly 4% from the previous year.
There are many reasons why Americans have so much debt, but some of the most common are:
- Student loans
- Loss of employment
- Growing families
- Unreasonable fees
- Exorbitant interest rates
No matter the reason for your monetary woes, it is imperative to improve your finances as quickly as possible, for as little as possible. That is why our debt settlement lawyers in New York fight diligently to help our clients put an end to exorbitant debt as fast as possible.
If you are looking for debt relief in New York, contact Graham & Borgese today.
Why It Makes Sense to Hire Graham & Borgese to Settle Your Debt
Graham & Borgese is a local debt settlement law firm with offices throughout NY and NJ. Unlike national debt settlement companies, we hold ourselves to a high ethical standard, to ensure that we lawfully and zealously represent the people who have put their trust in us to help them out.
Here are a few reasons to hire us:
- Our experience allows us to negotiate meaningful debt settlements for our clients.
- Our legal fees are simple, direct, and clear to calculate, and there are never any hidden charges.
- We have licensed debt consolidation attorneys on staff who will continue to handle your collection account — even if a lawsuit is filed along the way.
- We won’t leave you stranded or charge you additional fees to achieve your goals.
- Our attorneys always see to it that a settlement is finalized in written, contractual form, and the terms are always reviewed by an attorney to ensure a creditor does not/cannot take advantage of you.
- Our attorneys are well-versed in collection laws. You can rest assured that your rights are not being violated by unscrupulous debt collectors.
Our New York debt settlement lawyers provide direct and personal contact with our clients to keep them in the loop throughout the process. You are not an account member or client ID number. You will speak with the same person through the handling of your file, further establishing the recognition and trust that our law firm prides itself on.
Don’t Hire a Debt Settlement Company
There are countless numbers of “debt settlement” companies across the country that make big, bold, and exciting claims regarding the money they can save you. The problem? The vast majority of these companies actually add to your debt problems by charging vague and exorbitant fees for their services and otherwise failing to negotiate meaningful settlements for your debt. What’s worse? Many of these companies actually tell their clients to stop paying bills even though they are current, because they want to “frighten” creditors into settling debts. This only leads to lawsuits, inflated debt amounts, and more severely damaged credit.
Hiring a debt consolidation company isn’t the answer either. These companies are also rarely able to negotiate meaningful resolutions to your debt problems. Instead of consolidating your debt, we actually get your principal balances reduced and are often able to get interest and penalties waived.
Our debt settlement attorneys in New York can be reached online or via phone at (888) 801-7765.
“I spoke with Kris Graham who was very nice and answered all of my questions.” - Christina P.
“I was so grateful for their straightforward communication as they explained the options I had ahead of me.” - Heather F.
“I cannot believe how quickly Kris Graham and Frank Borgese settled my case!” - Bill S.
Credit Card Debt Is a Killer
Credit card debt is one of the leading sources of debt and bankruptcy in the country.
Did You Know?
- Half of Americans have outstanding credit card debt
- Households with credit card debt owe an average of $6,000
- It could take a decade to pay off a balance of just $5,700
- One-fifth of Americans owe more on credit cards than they have in emergency savings
- There’s a good chance you’ll die with credit card debt
We are skilled in debt negotiation and delivering meaningful settlements when dealing with credit card companies. If you’re behind on your credit card bills and do nothing about it, the interest and penalties will continue to build, and you will eventually find yourself facing a lawsuit. Don’t let things get that far. We can settle your credit card bills for less than you owe and for less than most other debt settlement services. We aim to get you out of debt, not add to it.