Affordable Judgment Defense

Free Consultation

We defend consumers from Judgments

*NO Child Support, Divorce, Taxes, or Tenant Landlord Cases. Sorry.

One Short Call Could Save You Money

(888) 668-9071


Fields marked with a * are required.

Vacate Your Judgment & Live Debt Free

Judgment Attorneys Fighting For you

If you are like many of our past and present clients, you only discovered that a judgment was entered against you because:

– Your wages are about to be garnished,
– Your bank account has been frozen, or
– You can’t sell or refinance your home because a lien exists.

We understand that you are probably very stressed and anxious for a solution to your problem. That is why our knowledgeable and experienced judgment attorneys will do everything in their power to vacate your judgement if possible and help get you back on track as quickly as possible. You have questions and we have answers.

Contact us today at 888.668.9071 to schedule a free consultation. 


In order for a creditor to obtain a judgment, they must first file a lawsuit in the appropriate Court and give you notice of the case so you can fight it if you choose. Sometimes, creditors fail to provide adequate notice of the lawsuit and obtain a judgment by default. Even if a judgment is obtained by default, it has the full force and effect as any other judgment (unless and until it is challenged and vacated).

Creditors file lawsuits to confirm that you owe a debt and obtain a judgment so you can potentially be forced to repay it.

A judgment allows creditors to try and garnish your wages, freeze your bank accounts and/or place liens on your property. In each scenario, the creditor doesn’t have to deal with you directly to force you to pay.

Additionally, creditors want judgments because they can last up to twenty (20) years and accrue interest until they are repaid in full. From this perspective, a creditor knows that even if you are unable to repay the debt now, you may come into money or property later on in life and the debt will likely be much larger. Thus, a judgment is security for the creditor and a significant burden for you.


If you have a judgment against you in New York or New Jersey, your options for resolving judgments range from debt settlement (i.e. payment plans or lump sum amounts) to filing motions to vacate the judgment so that you can either defend the lawsuit or throw out the case altogether.

If you have a quick question that wasn’t answered here, please don’t hesitate to fill out the contact form on this page or call us at 888.668.9071 for a free consultation. 

We can help you resolve your judgment and get on with your life. Let us, help you, sleep better at night.

Let Us, Help You, Resolve Your Judgment


  • Saved $34,000+ off the principal balances.

    Great to work with. Very up front and open, easy to communicate with, and gave solid guidance throughout the process.
    Results: 8 accounts in total. | Saved $34,000 off the principal balances. | No interest and no more collection calls.
    Dave T. From Fairport, NY
  • Saved 41% off the principle balance.

    Very satisfied. Everything was great.
    Results: One-time payment of $841. | Also obtained a payment from the debt collector for confidential amount for alleged FDCPA violations.
    Dave M. from North Tonawanda, NY
  • Saved $2,200.

    Thank you for all your assistance and hard work and I will be referring other people to you, because I can honestly say your organization cared about the client first.
    Results: Lawsuit by debt-buyer dismissed. | No payments. | Stopped collection calls.
    James C. from Rochester, NY
  • Saved over $4,000.

    I will recommend you to co-workers, friends and family.
    Results: Monthly payments of $125. | Prevented a judgment from being enforced involuntarily.
    Rafael, M. from Yonkers, NY
  • Saved over $2,400.

    I have my life back! So happy with the service.
    Results:One-time payment of $1,200. | Stopped collection calls and vacated a judgment.
    Kenneth T. from Staten Island, NY

Help With Your Judgment Is Just a Call Away

Call 888.668.9071 or fill out the form below

*NO Child Support, Divorce, Taxes, or Tenant Landlord Cases. Sorry.

Fields marked with a * are required.