Debt Settlement Services in NY and NJ
There is a countless number of “debt settlement” companies across the country today that make big, bold and exciting claims regarding the money they can save you. The problem? The vast majority of these companies actually add to your debt problems by charging vague and exorbitant fees for their services and otherwise failing to negotiate meaningful settlements for your debt. What’s worse? Many of these companies actually tell their clients to stop paying bills even though they are current, because they want to “frighten” creditors into settling debts – but this only leads to lawsuits, inflated debt amounts and more severely damaged credit.
WHO CAN YOU TRUST TO SAVE YOU MONEY?
At Graham & Borgese, we truly understand the reasons people experience debt problems: illness, loss of employment, divorce, loss of income, growing families, large unexpected expenses, unreasonable fees, exorbitant interest rates, and so on and so forth. Furthermore, we realize that no matter what the reason was for your monetary woes, your overall goal is to simply improve your finances as quickly as possible, for as little as possible. That is why our law firm fights diligently to help our clients settle their debts. We are a local law firm, and unlike national debt settlement companies, we hold ourselves to a high ethical standard, to ensure that we lawfully and zealously represent the people who have put their trust in us to help them out.
Why Else Does It Make Sense to Hire Graham & Borgese?
- Our legal fees are simple, direct, clear to calculate and there are never any hidden charges.
- Unlike debt settlement companies, we have licensed, experienced attorneys on staff who will continue to handle your collection account – even if a lawsuit is filed along the way. Graham & Borgese won’t leave you stranded or charge you additional fees to achieve your goals.
- Our attorneys always see to it that a settlement is finalized in written, contractual form, and the terms are always reviewed by an attorney to ensure that a creditor does not/cannot take advantage of you.
- Graham & Borgese is well-versed in collection laws that will allow you to rest assured that your rights are not being violated by unscrupulous debt collectors.
- We provide direct and personal contact with our clients to keep them in the loop throughout the process. You are not an account member or client ID number. You will speak with the same person through the handling of your file, further establishing the recognition and trust that our law firm prides itself on.
Still unsure about whether to retain our debt settlement services? Contact our office today to speak with one of our partners directly and receive a free, comprehensive, no-risk consultation minus all the high-pressure sales tactics and tricks used by the national outfits. We are confident that we can put your mind at ease and resolve your debt, one account at a time. Serving New Jersey, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse and New York, NY areas.